Mr. Vikas Kumar

I am vikas kumar working as assistant professor in campus law center, faculty of law, university of Delhi since 2010. Before joining Delhi university i worked as assistant professor in IIMT (school of law) at karkardooma, affiliated college by Guru Govind Singh Inderprastha university, Delhi and also worked as assistant professor in Deewan law institute at Meerut, affiliated by chaudhary charan singh university, Meerut. I have also worked as lecturer in one of the reputed college of law affiliated by Jiwaji university, Gwalior and for a short duration I worked as assistant professor in Mewar law institute at vasundhara, Ghaziabad affiliated by chaudhary charan singh university, Meerut. As far as my qualifications are concerned I did my LLB and LLM from meerut College Meerut. I also have to my credit one post graduate diploma in corporate laws and management (PGDCLM) which i obtained from premiere institute of law by the name of Indian law institute (ILI), New Delhi. I qualified for UGC-NET in the year 2007. Presently i am pursuing  Ph.D. from faculty of law, university of Delhi on the title “legal framework for technology transfer and its impact on climate change mitigation” as far as my area of interest is concerned my deep interest is in international laws and environmental laws, i am also interested in criminal laws and its reforms . So far i have taught many subjects in my career like law of evidence, criminal laws procedural laws, drafting and pleadings and constitutional laws, jurisprudence besides my core areas of international laws and environmental laws. I have attended many international and national conferences on human rights and environmental laws organized by Delhi University and others in India. Besides delivering lectures in classroom i do administrative work like i am presently the member of many committees of faculty of law like NAAC committee, admission committee, Anti-ragging committee. In past i have been the member of equal opportunity cell, student union advisor and had been member of sports committee of faculty of law and also the member of moot court society of faculty of law. I have also worked as member of legal aid society where faculty organized various camps at remote areas and we helped the needy by solving their legal problems by advising them and arranging free legal aid for them in one or the other forms with the aid of our students.